•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Pasha, Julie and SPrasad

Dear Pasha, Julie and Sprasad

Thank you all for your help and advice.

yes we are going to be calling the Consulate come Tuesday being that Monday is a holiday and they're closed, but I'll keep in touch and post you all on how everything goes after that.

Julie I really wish you luck with your husband's visa process and that you'll be hearing from them real soon!

It was because through this site(ILW) that I was able to get so much help for filing these petitions for my husband that I was to do it myself without a lawyer. I had no idea of what to do without your help. Thank you all again, Mina

Dear Pasha, Julie and Sprasad

Thank you all for your help and advice.

yes we are going to be calling the Consulate come Tuesday being that Monday is a holiday and they're closed, but I'll keep in touch and post you all on how everything goes after that.

Julie I really wish you luck with your husband's visa process and that you'll be hearing from them real soon!

It was because through this site(ILW) that I was able to get so much help for filing these petitions for my husband that I was to do it myself without a lawyer. I had no idea of what to do without your help. Thank you all again, Mina

Comment

Hi mina,

I would like to tell that your spouse should call or make a personal visit and try to get an appointment and go with photos coz if they are lost in mail then you wont be able to find out if there wasn't registered mail .... Wish u all the best...Pasha

Comment

good to know that You become expert in immigration matters.. pasha Bhai... LOL
        Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Dear Mohan Praji ...

Tusi ki gal karate ho ...!!!! Greetings .... Kem cho ...? I have never been an expert on immigration issues ... But when people ask me I can't deny and try my best to help them out or tell whom to ask and where to look... ... I wrote a whole new thread to tell everyone about this....and recommended to ask you instead ... Thank you so much for helping people on this board ... you are a gentleman and I always respect u ... Pasha

Comment

Pasha, you have a very kind and gentle heart and care for so many. Thanks so much for being there for me.

Seham

Comment

Thanks a lot Seham for ur nice words ... God bless you and get you through your condition smoothly .... Best wishes....Pasha

Comment

Good Night Pasha and to all of the good people on here.

Good Luck to Mina and to all that are going through so many hardships. My heart goes out to all of you.

Best of Wishes!

Seham

Comment

Dear Seham

Thank you for your kind words and to all that had tried to help me with my situation. Mina

Comment

Thank you for your kind words, Mina

Comment

Thanks Mina. My husband was able to contact the mumbai embassy and they are said they are waiting clearance from dehli embassy. Its been 2 months 11 days since interview and I really hope it comes soon. Sherry's husband will be arriving in USA this friday.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation