•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anita
    replied
    Hello Javed,
    if you have just applied a month ago then as pandora said could take months to yr. Kindly check what dates are they processing today to get an idea.

as for travelling while AOS pending I am sure you have applied for advance parole. This is a must.

As for whether to travel or not during this time is a personal decision after taking into consideration all the risk and hassle at re-entry. Many are taking it and travelling many aren't.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Pandora
    replied
    Quote: "12/30/2004" hasn't happened yet... so assuming that you're actually refering to just 2003, we must assume that you just submitted your application and it's currently pending. You may not travel while in AOS or it will immediatly be regarded abonened. How long it will take depends on your circumstances. locale, politics of your local district etc., can be anywhere from just a few months up to a few years.

Leave a comment:

• Javed
    replied
    Do you or any other person have any idea when to expect Finger print appointment notice from USCIS.I have filed I-485 with Dallas district office on 12/30/04. I am the parent of USC son.I need to go to India in March and do not want to miss my appointment for Fp.
    What is the processing time for I-485 application by the way?

Leave a comment:

• Javed
    started a topic To:NYCIMMPARALEGAL OR ANY OTHER

To:NYCIMMPARALEGAL OR ANY OTHER

Do you or any other person have any idea when to expect Finger print appointment notice from USCIS.I have filed I-485 with Dallas district office on 12/30/04. I am the parent of USC son.I need to go to India in March and do not want to miss my appointment for Fp.
    What is the processing time for I-485 application by the way?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney