Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame on you!!!!!

You know i come on here sometimes to read what people have posted and i try sometimes to help if i can ..And at the same time i read answers posted by some that are just not right or are just rude and unemotional..
    You guys always talk about illegals this illegals that ..Do you guys think that anybody would choose to become illegal? No it's because im sure 90% of the case because they dont think going back to their homeland will do them any good because they may be from poor background or other sad reasons...Let me put it this way let's say if america was a poor country and that americans had to go outside to have a good life would you feel the same as illegals are feeling now or you'll be like no i rather stay and die hungry.Nobody shooses to be illegal no i dont think so it's because they dont have no choice .Put yourself in their shoes.Now why do they have to separate people from their families because they overstayed or something i mean that's cold ..would you like to be done that to if you were illegal somewhere in some other country ?wouldnt you want to fight thta? Please before you open ur mouth and say something please do put yourself in others shoes ....This has to stop by the way even most of the law makers are imigrants themselves .let me give you an exemple i know a guy at the immigration of atlanta who's dad is from africa and mother from europe now he doesnt remember that his folks came here to have a good life today he's mean to others that are in the case his parents were before .Why?
    It says in ythe bible let god raise u up dont raise yourself up because if you do god will bring you down and i swear a day will come where america will loose all power and that's where you guys big mouth people will all see what others have felt for years>....Thank you
    Some americans are just so ignorant it's not funny...Immigrants are the reason why this ountry is what it is today ..Think them dont trow them out like some animals you have used and now you dont need anymore .. A good listener will hear me .and the stupid will shout ...

You know i come on here sometimes to read what people have posted and i try sometimes to help if i can ..And at the same time i read answers posted by some that are just not right or are just rude and unemotional..
    You guys always talk about illegals this illegals that ..Do you guys think that anybody would choose to become illegal? No it's because im sure 90% of the case because they dont think going back to their homeland will do them any good because they may be from poor background or other sad reasons...Let me put it this way let's say if america was a poor country and that americans had to go outside to have a good life would you feel the same as illegals are feeling now or you'll be like no i rather stay and die hungry.Nobody shooses to be illegal no i dont think so it's because they dont have no choice .Put yourself in their shoes.Now why do they have to separate people from their families because they overstayed or something i mean that's cold ..would you like to be done that to if you were illegal somewhere in some other country ?wouldnt you want to fight thta? Please before you open ur mouth and say something please do put yourself in others shoes ....This has to stop by the way even most of the law makers are imigrants themselves .let me give you an exemple i know a guy at the immigration of atlanta who's dad is from africa and mother from europe now he doesnt remember that his folks came here to have a good life today he's mean to others that are in the case his parents were before .Why?
    It says in ythe bible let god raise u up dont raise yourself up because if you do god will bring you down and i swear a day will come where america will loose all power and that's where you guys big mouth people will all see what others have felt for years>....Thank you
    Some americans are just so ignorant it's not funny...Immigrants are the reason why this ountry is what it is today ..Think them dont trow them out like some animals you have used and now you dont need anymore .. A good listener will hear me .and the stupid will shout ...

Comment

IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A VISA LEGALLY (I HAD A JOB OFFER THE EMPLOYER WANTED ME TO WORK THERE AND STILL DOES) BUT IT MIGHT GO WRONG. SO DO I FORGET MY DREAM AND TAKE A CHANCE AND GO ILLEGALLY. SOME PEOPLE MIGHT SAY DON'T DO IT, BUT DREAMS ARE WHAT MOVE US FORWARD.

Comment

It is not the responsibility of the US to let people in from other countries, and take care of them, just because they are poor or don't like their country. There are laws, and if people want to go from one country to another they need to do it legally.

Let me ask you this as a comparison... If people entered your house (or appartment) without your approval, and told you that they want to live there because they don't like their current home, would you let them stay and live there? Probably not. So why should the US let people stay that enter without prior approval?

Comment

I have been to several countries. (active army vet) U are nuts.. it is just as hard, if not harder to immigrate to other countries as it is to immigrate here. They all have their requirements and some are as unreasonable as to say that you have to have 100000 in the bank in order to immigrate there. Immigrants are responsible for this great country... notice it's immigrants, not ILLEGAL immigrants.

You are pretty dang judgemental for a Bible thumping dude... Here's one... judge not lest ye be judged.

Comment

Bass, don't let your frustration turn you against all Americans. I'm not against immigrants. I think the system stinks and is complicated and often unfair. What a lot of Americans get mad about is tax evasion, unpaid medical bills, uninsured drivers without driver licenses, and people who enjoy the rights and privileges of this country without paying taxes to support it. Not all immigrants do these things, but the ones I work with do. Many I know socially do. You need to try to see the other side. I support immigration, providing it is legal and the immigrants obey tax, traffic and all other laws. No, don't get mad again, not all Americans obey all the laws. But I do, brother, and I expect the same effort from others.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation