Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linda,
    This just in, this is the proceeding of lawsuit against Bush, we have won first 4 points of suit, we have only 4 more to complete, you might want read these amendments as they will also be used in suit of local/state governments on taxes, not so funny now HUH?

TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
    PART I - CRIMES
    CHAPTER 96 - RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations ("RICO") Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1961-68 (1994)

#Sec. 1961. Definitions

#. As used in this chapter -

(1) "racketeering activity" means section 659 is felonious, section 664 (relating to embezzlement from pension and welfare funds), section 1028 (relating to fraud and related activity in connection with identification documents), section 1029 (relating to fraud and related activity in connection with access devices), section 1341 (relating to mail fraud), section 1343 (relating to wire fraud), section 1344 (relating to financial institution fraud), section 1425 (relating to the procurement of citizenship or nationalization unlawfully), section 1426 (relating to the reproduction of naturalization or citizenship papers), section 1427 (relating to the sale of naturalization or citizenship papers), sections 1461-1465 (relating to obscene matter), section 1503 (relating to obstruction of justice), section 1510 (relating to obstruction of criminal investigations), section 1511 (relating to the obstruction of State or local law enforcement), section 1512 (relating to tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant), section 1513 (relating to retaliating against a witness, victim, or an informant), section 1542 (relating to false statement in application and use of passport), section 1543 (relating to forgery or false use of passport), section 1544 (relating to misuse of passport), section 1546 (relating to fraud and misuse of visas, permits and other documents), section 1951 (relating to interference with commerce, robbery, or extortion), section 1952 (relating to racketeering), section 1954 (relating to unlawful welfare fund payments), section 1957 (relating to engaging in monetary transactions in property derived from specified unlawful activity), (C) any act which is indictable under title 29, United States Code, (D) any act which is indictable under the Immigration and Nationality Act, section 274 (relating to bringing in and harboring certain aliens), section 277 (relating to aiding or assisting certain aliens to enter the United States), or section 278 (relating to importation of alien for immoral purpose) if the act indictable under such section of such Act was committed for the purpose of financial gain.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have been Put out of work, because these Illegal Aliens are here in the United States. The Defendants have taken the position of not enforcing the Federal Laws; these Laws were made for the People, by the People, to protect the People. When we get a group of persons involved in not enforcing the Laws, it becomes a conspiracy against the People. Congress has enacted the RICO Act for just this purpose. No one can come to this Court and say this Act was made just to catch organize Crime, such as Al Capone; there is all kinds of organized crime. It is for any group of people who are organized, who do wrong against the People Of the United States. If it was found to be true that this court would be involve in this kind of a decision, there would be many Large Lawsuits against the United States Attorney's office as to equal protection; that is what the Constitution is all about, the Bill of Rights. In this case, I am petitioning the Government for a redress of grievances. I am invoking my right as a United States Citizen, to petition this government for a redress of grievances. It has been written that: all persons are equal before the law, as are all states and each state must be democratic and respect the law of others. Is this court going to change this?

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I will not be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law. If these Defendants are allowed to reverse my quality of life and my liberty and allow my property to diminish, due to illegal activity of not enforcing the laws, the three defendants are involved in the same activity against the People. It is then for me to prove that this conspiracy exist. It is my objective as an individual and a United States Citizen, to commence this Action against the three Defendants. It is these three defendants that are to be the sole enforcers of the laws in this area and must set examples for all Law enforcement agencies to enforce the immigration law. The Laws must be enforced!

Amendment V

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

It is to be The United States Attorney's Office to prosecute the crimes against the President, The Attorney General and the Secretary of Health and Human Services, not to defend the crimes of these Defendants. There is a complete showing of a Conflict of interest within the United States Attorney's Office. It is evident within the laws that these Laws exist and they are not being enforced. Wherefore, there are charges of aiding and abetting as it clearly states in 18 U.S.C. Section 2 that the defendants are involved in criminal activity. There is an amendment that was designated just for the sole purpose of the protection of the people and their defense, this which is the:

IX Amendment

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people. The defendants are entitled to private counsel ONLY!

X Amendment

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Wherefore, it is the right of the people to have all the Laws enforced, not just the ones that the three Defendants believe they want to enforce. It is appalling to see the Illegal Aliens going into our voting booths to cast a vote to elect an individual into an office, when their alliance is to their own Country and are committed to having two Countries for self gain in their own financial support and a lost to all United States Citizens and our economy!

Comment

What happened to the American Indian is called progress. It happens sooner or later to most civilizations. I don't think a lot of what was done to the Indians was right. But I also know that if it hadn't been the Eourocentric immigrants that had forced them into the next century, it would have been some other group. They were living in far flung tribes with no central authority, and they varried greatly in lifestyle. They warred amongest themselvesand didn't even hsave a common language. There was nothing legal or formal that you could say was a central government. I don't see how you can say the Europeans were worse than the Spanish or Mexicans when they made incursions into these lands.And the Indians are doing quite nicly with their gambling centers. Using taxpayer services such as law enforcement and hospitals while paying NO TAXES.And to Acelaw, you cannot even ask someone in CA. for ID when they go to VOTE!!!You can register by mail and show up , give them a name and if it's on the list ,you can vote. Illegals affected the outcome of a race in Orange County between B1 Bob Dornan and Loretta Sanchez. When she won and he asked for a recount he was denounced as racist. When it was later proven that illegals Did vote, the judge ruled that because they belonged to some immigrant support group and were trying to become legal , they were under the impression they could vote. So he said that no INTENT to commit voter fraud was proven. Probably same judge who ruled against prop. 187.

Comment

The rights and freedoms we now enjoy came from:
        A) Native Americans
        B) The Founding Fathers

Comment

The one I liked the best was giving away a house by a candidate running in Orange Counties in the recent election, I have the story somewhere I am sure you know about it.The corruption this brings is unreal ,most people do not have a clue.There were just giving out livestock for votes now have hit the been time , houses, common practice in Mexico to give pigs etc...

Lopez says Hermandad will survive lawsuit

Nativo Lopez, who heads Hermandad Mexicana Nacional in Santa Ana, said Wednesday that a $17 million lawsuit brought by the state will not hinder any of the group's efforts to serve immigrants. "During the fight against Robert Dornan and the Republican Party, we learned how to survive," Lopez said of a 1994 dispute in which Hermandad was accused of, but not charged with, voter fraud. "There's nothing they can do to us that would result in collapsing Hermandad Mexicana Nacional." The state Department of Education is suing the group to recover $7 million in grants and $10 million in punitive damages. Lopez said all the group's papers are in order, but he declined to release them because of the lawsuit. While many longtime allies defend Hermandad, others in the Latino community are less supportive.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation