Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

Helo to everyone, I am petitioned by my husband last March of 2003, we filed I-130, 485 and 765, They already approved my work permit last April of 2003, and I got a letter with it stating that the interview will take about 8 to 12 months, my question is that I have 2 sons ages 8 and 4 who are still in the Philippines, and my husband wants to petition them too, do we need to file a separate I 130 for them or wait till I get approved. Also, we didnt file yet Affidavit of Support, can we just bring all the documents during interview or should we send it now. thanks you so much and I hope someone would be able to answer my inquiries. Good day to all!!!

Helo to everyone, I am petitioned by my husband last March of 2003, we filed I-130, 485 and 765, They already approved my work permit last April of 2003, and I got a letter with it stating that the interview will take about 8 to 12 months, my question is that I have 2 sons ages 8 and 4 who are still in the Philippines, and my husband wants to petition them too, do we need to file a separate I 130 for them or wait till I get approved. Also, we didnt file yet Affidavit of Support, can we just bring all the documents during interview or should we send it now. thanks you so much and I hope someone would be able to answer my inquiries. Good day to all!!!

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Thanks to you, but sorry I am not an illegal alien....I am a human being, and you are just lucky that for some unfortunate circumstances ....you are a US citizen all we want in life is to lead a normal life and a better future, by the way I am a Registered Nurse by profession and I am very educated and you what you do.....mess up this site with your unvaluable reply

Comment

And one more thing.....do something.....get a life!!!

Comment

WHILE HUBBY IS AWAY DOES GRACE LIKE TO PLAY????

Comment

Grace, please excuse the idiots. All the intelligent posters seem to be off today. Do not give up; there are people on this site who can help you. (Note to moderator if there is one - PLEASE start doing your job and clean up this board! Thanks)

If you send the affidavit of support in advance DO NOT send the original; save it to bring to the interview. I petitioned for my husband and we are still waiting the answer, but I do know the INS loses documents frequently. My husband has no children so I cannot answer your other question - someone will soon.

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

guest and ****** seeker are retarded. Any mental hospitals missing these two person?

Comment

Thanks Lurker and Jeep, anyway, i appreciate your reply to my post, goodluck to you and your husband, and as long as we are living the right path of life, God is with us. God bless us all, especially those people who are leading the wrong path of life (guest and ******, hear me....hear me now...)

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Should've stayed in your stinky Pilipins with that **** who knocked you up twice.

Comment

No mercy, you have A BIGGGGGGGGG PROBLEM, I saw you post in another forum too. Do you really have problems? As if you know every ppl from every countries? I'm sorry if you had bad experience with immmigrants but please if you really want to say something, OPEN OR CREATE YOUR OWN FORUM so you can be with YOUR KINDS! Understand? I think you won't coz' you have something wrong in your head.

Find a really hard wall and bang your head! May be it can help and oh...there some mental hospitals searching for you.

This message also goes to Guest (who actually not invited). Shoh shoh! Go away.

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

deport guest

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board