Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V2 CATEGORY

HI! I AM HERE ON V2 CATEGORY. I ENTERED UNITED STATES WITH 10 YEARS MULTIPLE VISSA AND WITH A RE-ENTRY PERMIT OF 2 YEARS. I ENTERED USA BEFORE A YEAR AND IN THE MEAN WHILE I BECAME OVER 21. NOW I WANTED TO KNOW THAT AS MY RE-ENTRY PERMIT VALIDS ME TO STAY TILL NEXT YEAR AUGUST. CAN I GO AND COME BACK BEFORE THAT DATE AS I HAVE 10 YEARS MULTIPLE VISSAS. WILL THERE BE ANY PROBLEM WHEN I COME HERE REGARDING DEPORTATION OR SOMETHING. I DON'T KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS THING. PLZ. ADVICE ME THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE. YOUR PROMPT REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

HI! I AM HERE ON V2 CATEGORY. I ENTERED UNITED STATES WITH 10 YEARS MULTIPLE VISSA AND WITH A RE-ENTRY PERMIT OF 2 YEARS. I ENTERED USA BEFORE A YEAR AND IN THE MEAN WHILE I BECAME OVER 21. NOW I WANTED TO KNOW THAT AS MY RE-ENTRY PERMIT VALIDS ME TO STAY TILL NEXT YEAR AUGUST. CAN I GO AND COME BACK BEFORE THAT DATE AS I HAVE 10 YEARS MULTIPLE VISSAS. WILL THERE BE ANY PROBLEM WHEN I COME HERE REGARDING DEPORTATION OR SOMETHING. I DON'T KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS THING. PLZ. ADVICE ME THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE. YOUR PROMPT REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Comment

I entered here in the US using A V2 visa.I know that the V visa is a multiple entry visa.But it will be already expired when you reach your 21st bday.But all i know is,youre stay here is still legal untill the date that they stamped on your I-94.So what is the date that the INS officer stamped on your I-94?Me,i just turned 21 last month so my visa is already expired,what i did is.I enrolled in school,so that i can change my status from V2 to F1 visa (student visa) my lawyer said that,that is the best way for me to do.Anyway if you want to talk about this matter,coz we have the same situation regarding the V2 visa.Feel free to calll me okay! this is my # (408)506-04-11.

Comment

ok i turned 21 on 11/13/2001. 2 months after i entered. INS PERMITTED ME TO STAY HERE TILL 8/9/2003. I HAVE AN EMERGENCY RIGHT NOW AND WANT TO VISIT INDIA BEFORE THIS DATE. WILL THERE BE ANY PROBLEM TO GET BACK ? AM I ILLEGAL RIGHT NOW? I DON'T KNOW MUCH. I KNOW I CAN'T BE ILLEGAL AS MY I-94 PERMITS ME TO STAY HERE TILL 8/9/2003 AND I HAVE 10 YEARS MULTIPLE VISSA. SO IF YOU KNOW FURTHER PLZ. REPLY ME MY PHONE NO. IS (201)324-0702. OK I CAN CALL YOU. BUT PLZ. TELL ME BEST TIME TO CALL YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY

Comment

Amar:

I know that you are trying to gave a joint strategy, but it is not a good idea to post personal info on this or any board. If you can edit it or request the board administrators to edit it, please do so.

I am suggesting this as a friend and for your own security and privacy. There are enough kooks in the world with a lot of free time on their hands

Good Luck with your visa situation.

Comment

I dunno your name mah fren,anywayz that is my cellphone # so you can call me anytime that you want.I think the immigration officer is kinda confused when she/he issued you the I-94.Because when i arrived here,the immigration officer allowed me to stay here untill july 12,2004.But when she asked if when is my 21st bday,then i said its gonna be on november.She changed my I-94 and put only 4months on it.Your very lucky my fren coz she didnt notice that your turning 21 already.So i advised you not to go home,because your visa is already expired.My V2 visa is useless now,because im using another visa which is the F1 visa.And im not sure if you are staying here as illegal now.Anyway did you applied for working permit before?Did INS issued you a working permit?Because untill now i did not receive any decision from INS yet.And i dont know if they gonna issue me a working permit.So just call me my fren anytime that you want so that we can exchange questions and answers about our very very bad visa.INS need to improve this very complicated V visa especially those people holding V2 visa,because they didnt realize that we are experiencing a very big problem regarding with our status here in US.

Comment

hello?meron pa bang V2 diyan?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs