Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    He has to apply for Naturalization. If he meets other conditions then he will be Naturalized.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    X-- yes my husbands has been living in the US for
    21 yrs. he has held a green card for 16 yrs. i was born here in californiaand we have been married since aug of 1985.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    just because he is/was married to a U.S.C. doesn't give him automatic citizenship, (where does this idea come from, I see and hear that all time???).

Until recently not even adopted children had that privelege.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I do not think you could get adjusted or naturalized if you have felony conviction even when you are married to a citizen.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If this is the same "Julie" she forgot to mention that her husband has been convicted of man slaughter - yes, man slaughter.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Does he have residency? Are you living in the USA? how long has he had residency/been living in the USA?

I am assuming that you are USC, correct? Naturalized or by Birth?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ask a lawyer, or call INS, but isn't El Salvador a protected group? I'd check into this.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    good luck

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    IF I MARRY A MAN FROM EL SALVADOR IN 1986 THEN WE APPLIE FOR A GREEN CARD, AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR 5 YRS , DOES'NT HE AUTOMATICLY BECOME A CITIZEN. EVEN IF WE DID'NT FILE THE US CITIZEN PAPER WORK. AND 20 YRS LATER WE ARE STILL MARRIED, WHAT LOOP HOLE CAN WE USE TO GET HIM us CITIZENSHIP?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic legal citizen

legal citizen

IF I MARRY A MAN FROM EL SALVADOR IN 1986 THEN WE APPLIE FOR A GREEN CARD, AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR 5 YRS , DOES'NT HE AUTOMATICLY BECOME A CITIZEN. EVEN IF WE DID'NT FILE THE US CITIZEN PAPER WORK. AND 20 YRS LATER WE ARE STILL MARRIED, WHAT LOOP HOLE CAN WE USE TO GET HIM us CITIZENSHIP?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney