X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i751

i751 question

what is the implication of filing for divorce after filing for removal of conditional residence even though your i751 has not been approved by ins.your marriage is over two years now.
    any reply will be appreciated

It can take up to 3 years to be finalized.

http://i751.wordpress.com/tag/english/

Comment

It can also take up to 5 years for some idiots to reply to a question from 2002....

PersonQ, honestly, u are out of control...either bored or dumb and both at the same time...no disrespect,but please this is wasting everyones time replying to questions from 5 years ago...
      man oh man!

Comment

Originally posted by HBKHBK:
        It can also take up to 5 years for some idiots to reply to a question from 2002....

PersonQ, honestly, u are out of control...either bored or dumb and both at the same time...no disrespect,but please this is wasting everyones time replying to questions from 5 years ago...
        man oh man!
        Ow wo wo wo! And you? What do you think is your net contribution on this forum? Ok, because I'm a gracious person I'm giving you 1/10000 of an ounce better than PersonQ's.

Comment

Good RN !!! Put him in his place. We can only hope and pray to see "Michael"s comments again !! He gave the best advices

Comment

Originally posted by HBKHBK:

i needed a good laugh,thanks hbk
            man oh man!

Comment

not a waste: some of you took some of your precious time not only to read but to reply.

thank you for making happy and important

Comment

Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:

i needed a good laugh,thanks hbk
                man oh man!
                </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same Here N.H.F. These kids today! LOL..."Take Your Corners" LOL
                :taz: What GOES around, COMES around!! :taz:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed