Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mia

I don't know if our case is special or why he separated us first during the interview process. According to the lady that I spoke with the law firm (free consultation), she mentioned about the people over there. She said the interviewer's intention was to deny us, but he needed something official to deny us. That's why he gave us wrong information during the interview. Of course, we did not have a lawyer sitting next us and being a witness. Everthing he said and did would be "RIGHT". My husband is younger than me and he doesn't have a steady job. I think it might influence my application. Somewhat I think that's bullshit 'cause my husband is trying very hard for me and himself. Anyway, it's another story.

I don't know if our case is special or why he separated us first during the interview process. According to the lady that I spoke with the law firm (free consultation), she mentioned about the people over there. She said the interviewer's intention was to deny us, but he needed something official to deny us. That's why he gave us wrong information during the interview. Of course, we did not have a lawyer sitting next us and being a witness. Everthing he said and did would be "RIGHT". My husband is younger than me and he doesn't have a steady job. I think it might influence my application. Somewhat I think that's bullshit 'cause my husband is trying very hard for me and himself. Anyway, it's another story.

Comment

WRSCW, thank you for anwering my question. I hope that everything works out for the two of you. Best regards. Mia

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation