Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP HIB CANCELLATION

I AM CURRENTLY ON H1B VISA IN USA MY CURRENT COMPANY CANCEL MY H1B VISA DUE TO SOME INTERNAL PROBLEMS THEY WERE BLACK MELLING ME AND I REFUSED TO WORK FOR THEM BUT I HAVE ANOTHER EMPLOYER HE IS WILLING TO HIRE ME CAN I TRANSFER MY H1B VISA WITH THAT COMPANY MY QUESTION IS IF VISA CANCELLATION HAS ALREADY BEEN FILED I CAN STILL TRANSFER MY EMPLOYER OR I HAVE NO OPTION.?
    (AND ONE IMPORTANT THING IF MY EX EMPLOYER WILL FILE MY CANCELLATION DO THEY HAVE TO PAY SOME MONEY OR THE CANCELLATION WILL BE PROCESS WITH OUT PAYING ANY MONEY.
    THANKS
    STEVE

I AM CURRENTLY ON H1B VISA IN USA MY CURRENT COMPANY CANCEL MY H1B VISA DUE TO SOME INTERNAL PROBLEMS THEY WERE BLACK MELLING ME AND I REFUSED TO WORK FOR THEM BUT I HAVE ANOTHER EMPLOYER HE IS WILLING TO HIRE ME CAN I TRANSFER MY H1B VISA WITH THAT COMPANY MY QUESTION IS IF VISA CANCELLATION HAS ALREADY BEEN FILED I CAN STILL TRANSFER MY EMPLOYER OR I HAVE NO OPTION.?
    (AND ONE IMPORTANT THING IF MY EX EMPLOYER WILL FILE MY CANCELLATION DO THEY HAVE TO PAY SOME MONEY OR THE CANCELLATION WILL BE PROCESS WITH OUT PAYING ANY MONEY.
    THANKS
    STEVE

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs