Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturalization

I got my green card in 97 now i have 5 years but during this five years a married with a person that didn't have legal paper so now that i want to apply for the citizenship i don't know if i'm going to have problem or if my application is going to be denied.

I got my green card in 97 now i have 5 years but during this five years a married with a person that didn't have legal paper so now that i want to apply for the citizenship i don't know if i'm going to have problem or if my application is going to be denied.

Comment

No that's not a problem!!

Comment

I got my green card August 2000. By mistake on dates I sent a naturalization application last december 2001. I got all the paperwork, pictures and money order back along with a letter that says a three year continous residence is required to be eligible. My question is: is this going to affect my status as a permanent resident? We are going to travel outside the US for 2 weeks and I worry it can be a problem when I get back. Also this new requirement to change of address, I sent my change of address form 3 month ago but on regular mail, hope they got it. I appreciate some advise

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation