X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonzabel
    replied
    Do you generally prefer Canada or the United States?

Leave a comment:

• nakelulu
    replied
    in china , we often have a birthday party at home or in a eating place to have the meal collectively. and we usually consume the birthday cake after the meal.occasionally we play a few games during the birthday celebration .for instance,we dance or sing and so on.or we regularly buy a unique present as a birthday gift . we can also make a stunning birthday card as a birthday present .i assume that is also a terrific way due to the fact it's miles full of pleasant
    how much do sponsors pay

Leave a comment:

• golfguides
    replied
    Specifically, the long irons in the 2019 P790 irons were splendid. I can't suggest them enough, my 4 iron has never been so steady in separation and my less fortunate strikes actually golfydom.com created amazing yardages.I delighted in testing the TM P790 irons, which is never a terrible thing. In the wake of testing them against the 2017 model, in general I discovered them to be somewhat more - who knows, that 7% more slender face may have recently given me 7% more separation.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well, he can consider a nonimmigrant status, such as an H-1B. He might also consider an extraordinary ability petition if he has impressive credentials.

info@myronmorales.com

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    please help my friend in canada with the simplest and quickest way for him to move to US and go to work ASAP as golf instructor..he plans on making US pemanent residence.. he was down here and went to golf school and got certified as an instructor with the USTGF in June 2002 and back again in November 2002 to choose where he wants to reside...in Palm Springs. He has plans to further his certification with the PGA west school and he has leads for employment in the works. what is the best way for him to come into country?? Green Card..Working visa?? PLEASE HELP US Thank you ohhhdiana@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic canada to usa...requesting options

canada to usa...requesting options

please help my friend in canada with the simplest and quickest way for him to move to US and go to work ASAP as golf instructor..he plans on making US pemanent residence.. he was down here and went to golf school and got certified as an instructor with the USTGF in June 2002 and back again in November 2002 to choose where he wants to reside...in Palm Springs. He has plans to further his certification with the PGA west school and he has leads for employment in the works. what is the best way for him to come into country?? Green Card..Working visa?? PLEASE HELP US Thank you ohhhdiana@yahoo.com
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney