X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umesh/Mohan/Friends please help

Hi Umesh/Mohan/Friends,
    I am an Indian national married to USC here in Chicago and have a (AOS) pending for the past 15 months now. Me and my wife have jobs but recently a company in Atlanta has offered her a job of her dreams (plus great pay) I am ready to quit my job for her and move there but what happens to my Immigration case here? Can I tell them to transfer my case papers to Atlanta? Please help. Also Just wanted to know IF I can apply for Canadian permanent residency while my GC (AOS) in the US is in process? Thank you so much for your time and info friends.

Raju

Hi Umesh/Mohan/Friends,
    I am an Indian national married to USC here in Chicago and have a (AOS) pending for the past 15 months now. Me and my wife have jobs but recently a company in Atlanta has offered her a job of her dreams (plus great pay) I am ready to quit my job for her and move there but what happens to my Immigration case here? Can I tell them to transfer my case papers to Atlanta? Please help. Also Just wanted to know IF I can apply for Canadian permanent residency while my GC (AOS) in the US is in process? Thank you so much for your time and info friends.

Raju

Comment

Hello? umesh? anyone??

Raju

Comment

hello?? Umesh? Mohan? anyone?

Raju

Comment

I don't know about Canadian immigration, so you'll have to look for someone else to help you with that.

You can have BCIS transfer the file to a new district office, but this often delays the case, and it's not unknown for files to get lost (or significantly delayed) between offices. I don't know the Chicago processing times, but if your interview is coming up soon, you might want to leave the file there, then fly up for the interview.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation