Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel to hawaii

I have just got a H1-B labour extention and a new I-94. My old visa has expired and a new one has not been stamped on the passport. Can I tavel to Hawaii(US) before the visa is stamped ?

I have just got a H1-B labour extention and a new I-94. My old visa has expired and a new one has not been stamped on the passport. Can I tavel to Hawaii(US) before the visa is stamped ?

Comment

are there any stopovers in other countries??? if not, and the flight goes directly from the US to the US - I can't imagine why there would be any problems.

Comment

most flights from West Coast cities are about 5 hours and non-stop. There are no other countries in between. Have a nice flight and enjoy our beautifull beaches! If you're going to Mauii, watch the sharks...

Comment

I am getting married in 2 months to my girlfriend who is living here on an expired visa. Would we have a problem getting to and from hawaii?

Comment

As long as the flight will not any stop over outside US, she'll be fine. What state is she in?, check for direct flights. Since 9/11 airports has implemented more security measure, a valid government ID is necessary.

Comment

Just make sure you have another form of ID on you, other than her passport, because they will be checking for ID, you also might want to call the airport and make sure that other ID is acceptable.

Comment

I just got married in maui 3 month ago,
                don't worrie about anything, just have your us driver's licence and you'll be fine,
                I feel for you, every time I use the plane it is unconfortable because of being illegal but nothing ever happened.......
                Hawaii is beautifull, have fun.

Comment

Hawaii is soooooo... beautiful! Kauai (The Garden Island) is the most attracting to me!

Have fun!

Comment

I live on O'hau and yes the other Islands are a lot nicer. But there is nothing that could beat the weather or the beaches, even here in the big city of the gathering place (O'hau)...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation