Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If somebody who is not PR bought a house, please share your thoughts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImmigrationHelp
    replied
    Originally posted by ;143660
    Even illegal aliens can buy houses. An American/PR co-signer would do just fine.
    Just make sure whoever is filling out the paperwork doesnt check the box that you ARE a permanent resident because that could cause problems if you ever apply for citizenship (they see that as lying).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Even illegal aliens can buy houses. An American/PR co-signer would do just fine.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes You can buy a house. I know some people who bought the house two years ago.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi, I found a nice house and I am ready financially to take the responsability. Currently I am adjusting status to PR under EB1 category. At the present time I have a ss# ,a valid work permit and waiting for the
    I-485 interview(at least 7 more months).
    My question is: Can I buy the house with the papers I have ? or do I have to wait until I became PR? Thank you for your time and advice.

Leave a comment:

• If somebody who is not PR bought a house, please share your thoughts.

Hi, I found a nice house and I am ready financially to take the responsability. Currently I am adjusting status to PR under EB1 category. At the present time I have a ss# ,a valid work permit and waiting for the
    I-485 interview(at least 7 more months).
    My question is: Can I buy the house with the papers I have ? or do I have to wait until I became PR? Thank you for your time and advice.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney