Mohan, I-551 Temp. Stamp Question...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last hearing was on April 24th, where my AOS would have been filed before the Judge. But the judge didn't get her hands on the file until April 22nd (despite the office receiving the file April 11th) so they had to put it off until July 10th. It will be filed July 10th. My EAD was also filed the same day April 11th I mean. Got its receipt, but waiting for an appointment to get it. I guess it will take up to 60 days.

I didn't have a I-130 interview, it was approved in a year.

Let us know how your interview went...

Comment

Did you not have an interview because you went through a service center? My lawyer told me to submit another I-130 to the local office and we were called for this interview very fast (I'm not sure if that is good or bad?) in only a about 6 weeks! So, the interview is in a couple of hours. So I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

In removal cases, all I-130s go to service centers, and then they are transfered to the local offices.

Comment

I think the interview went well, there is another post on this site about all the details. But it was only like 1/2 hour and they didn't separate us or anything. My lawyer said she thinks it is 99% sure it will be approved.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation