•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DV2004, CP and Lawyer-- Expert please reply

Hi,
    A few questions
    1)My DV2004 case number is very high (do I have a chance of AOS in US or I should go with CP)?
    2) Can I return the form to KCC myself and hire a lawyer later if I needed to?
    3) I currently work in US, do I still need a sponsor? Is there any docs that says exception to have a sponsor?
    Thanks

Hi,
    A few questions
    1)My DV2004 case number is very high (do I have a chance of AOS in US or I should go with CP)?
    2) Can I return the form to KCC myself and hire a lawyer later if I needed to?
    3) I currently work in US, do I still need a sponsor? Is there any docs that says exception to have a sponsor?
    Thanks

Comment

You should file your AOS asap to KCC. You will not a lawyer later. Since you are working, I hope must be paying taxes etc., then you will not need any sponsor.
      Good luck.

Comment

Mr. Umesh
        Thanks for your reply. However based upon prevuius lottery winners they said if the case number is higher than 30,000 there is very little hope that one can get visa right on time from BCIS(as DV4 winner must get visa by Sep 04) thus they recommend CP at home country.
        Sorry to ask you this question again as your answer was vague, here it is again:" Since I have been selected as DV winner Can I send those two forms to KCC myself now and hire a lawyer after few months if I feel a need of one"?
        Thanks in advance

Comment

Yes, you can do that. You should file those papers asap.
          Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed