Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Cancelation Help!!!

HELP!! I filed the I-130 for my husband and now we are divorcing. we have been married for less than 2 years and i filed for him on 5/2001. how can i cancel these proceedings?

HELP!! I filed the I-130 for my husband and now we are divorcing. we have been married for less than 2 years and i filed for him on 5/2001. how can i cancel these proceedings?

Comment

If he has not been called for interview yet. You can withdraw your petition any time. After interview is conducted and AOS adjusted, then you can not withdraw I-130.
      Good luck.

Comment

i wish your husband gets married to a USC and gets his green card and then show you . he is still good without you . because women like you only have one thing in mind . just destroy the guys life ... youre never satisfied hahaha
        why did u marry someone ? like that in the first place ? .... now you want to make the poor guys life all messedup because you have a change of heart .

Comment

AM1977 GO FOR IT. DO IT WHILE YOU CAN
          CALL UP YOUR LAWYER IF YOU FILED IT WITH THE HELP OF A LAWYER AND HE WILL HELP YOU WITHDRAW YOUR PETITION AND IF YOU DID IT YOURSELF , THEN JUST CALL THE INS SERVICE CENTER WHERE YOU SENT THE APPLICATION TOO

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation