• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Thanks for your advice.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    However... the INS might think that she is spending too much time in the U.S and not enough in her home country. As long as she can convice the Inspection officer that she intends to leave the U.S., then she will be paroled.

If she is unable to convince the INS, her visa might be cancelled at the Port-of-Entry

Paudy

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My sister had 6 months tourist visa, and stayed here with me for nearly 5 months, she left Sept. 5. She and her husband and daughter are planning to spend x'mas here with me, then go to Walt Disney in FLA. Can she re-enter in the same year? What is her chance of getting a 6 months visa? She and her daughter are planning to stay longer.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Wants to come back

Wants to come back

My sister had 6 months tourist visa, and stayed here with me for nearly 5 months, she left Sept. 5. She and her husband and daughter are planning to spend x'mas here with me, then go to Walt Disney in FLA. Can she re-enter in the same year? What is her chance of getting a 6 months visa? She and her daughter are planning to stay longer.

Thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation