Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to: BronzeLady

anyone who filed i-130 (petition for alien relative (married son)) by a u.s. citizen parents and received an appointment letter from the i.n.s. for interview. anyone please?????

**but we DID received an appointment letter (for interview)from the i.n.s. my lawyer told me it was unusual (the appointment letter for interview) since my priority date is not yet current and i did not filed i-485 yet. we only filed it in feb. 2001. my problem is im already out of status i don't know whether to go or not. and nobody can tell (since the letter is unusual and strange accdg to 2 lawyers i spoke with) me what is this interview for. my lawyer told me if will go there they will arrest me. we filed this petition (i-130 for married son) under section 245i. section 245i (is for illegals right?) so why would they arrest people who filed section 245i if they were called to go to any i.n.s. office.

anyone who filed i-130 (petition for alien relative (married son)) by a u.s. citizen parents and received an appointment letter from the i.n.s. for interview. anyone please?????

**but we DID received an appointment letter (for interview)from the i.n.s. my lawyer told me it was unusual (the appointment letter for interview) since my priority date is not yet current and i did not filed i-485 yet. we only filed it in feb. 2001. my problem is im already out of status i don't know whether to go or not. and nobody can tell (since the letter is unusual and strange accdg to 2 lawyers i spoke with) me what is this interview for. my lawyer told me if will go there they will arrest me. we filed this petition (i-130 for married son) under section 245i. section 245i (is for illegals right?) so why would they arrest people who filed section 245i if they were called to go to any i.n.s. office.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation