Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even under Code Orange...There are still people who can cross the boarder.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even under Code Orange...There are still people who can cross the boarder.

Frightening it may be but to me its more disheartening and waste of my dollar.

A Guatamalan friend was just telling me a story about a cousin of his who paid $5000 to get here to the U.S. by crossing the boarders. To make long story short, there were 36 indviduals ranging from the age of 27-29 both males and females, these men and women were a mixture of Mexicans,Guatamala, El Salavador and Hondurans.
    These people were assisted by a smuggling ring in the Mexiacan side where they know passages, saddest part was that they were walking 12 hours/night for 3 nights in a row. There were even an occasion where they were only 3-4 feet away from the boarder patrols and was not even seen. Upon reaching their destination in the U.S., a vehicle picked them up and took them all to their final destinations.

My point is, with all the tightening of the Immigration procedure, homeland security...etc. We will never be able to stop these terrorist in entering our country. If one of those 36 individual is carrying a deadly weapon of mass destruction, then we can say its already in America, Believe or not, my opinion is that the terrorist that will attack america in the future are already in America. Furhtermore, most if not all of the terrorist who carried out attacks are legal....YES LEGALLY HERE!!.

I see stories over and over where families are being separated from each other because of this INA bullshit. It was once very rationale and humane. But since 1996, this law became very inhumane. I continue to believe that one of these days, this law will be seen by some party(hopefully Bush) and see it the way its being translated to families and amend it.

I saw no improvements on our immigration problems since the 1996 ammendment of the INA.

Please expand your understanding on reading my post as it may just sound like I'm frustrated with our current system. In reality, Im just concerned about the families that I read that are broken apart by this law. YES its the congress that made this happen...but INS does not have to rude, hateful, and play as GOD.

Good luck to all. If there is no rain there will be no sunshine....look a little further when you are in the tunnel...believe me...the tiny sparkle that you see is yet the light at the end of it.

Frightening it may be but to me its more disheartening and waste of my dollar.

A Guatamalan friend was just telling me a story about a cousin of his who paid $5000 to get here to the U.S. by crossing the boarders. To make long story short, there were 36 indviduals ranging from the age of 27-29 both males and females, these men and women were a mixture of Mexicans,Guatamala, El Salavador and Hondurans.
    These people were assisted by a smuggling ring in the Mexiacan side where they know passages, saddest part was that they were walking 12 hours/night for 3 nights in a row. There were even an occasion where they were only 3-4 feet away from the boarder patrols and was not even seen. Upon reaching their destination in the U.S., a vehicle picked them up and took them all to their final destinations.

My point is, with all the tightening of the Immigration procedure, homeland security...etc. We will never be able to stop these terrorist in entering our country. If one of those 36 individual is carrying a deadly weapon of mass destruction, then we can say its already in America, Believe or not, my opinion is that the terrorist that will attack america in the future are already in America. Furhtermore, most if not all of the terrorist who carried out attacks are legal....YES LEGALLY HERE!!.

I see stories over and over where families are being separated from each other because of this INA bullshit. It was once very rationale and humane. But since 1996, this law became very inhumane. I continue to believe that one of these days, this law will be seen by some party(hopefully Bush) and see it the way its being translated to families and amend it.

I saw no improvements on our immigration problems since the 1996 ammendment of the INA.

Please expand your understanding on reading my post as it may just sound like I'm frustrated with our current system. In reality, Im just concerned about the families that I read that are broken apart by this law. YES its the congress that made this happen...but INS does not have to rude, hateful, and play as GOD.

Good luck to all. If there is no rain there will be no sunshine....look a little further when you are in the tunnel...believe me...the tiny sparkle that you see is yet the light at the end of it.

Comment

So, are you suggesting we simply strip our borders away, and allow anyone and everyone to enter? What other laws do you want to eleminate? Rape? Murder? Just curious.

Comment

Polaris:
        I did not mention about eliminating laws. All that was said is the frustration that the government is not doing enough to protect our borders but they spend millions of dollars amending laws and scrutinizing legal immigrants. If you look a little further, how much illegal aliens to we have here in the united states came from crossing the boarder? further how many illegal aliens that commited crime that were not inspected?Most if not all. Im sure you will rationale about the fact that there are also illegal aliens that fall within certain categories such as overstaying...many of those are proffesional and just wanted to have a better life like those who crossed the boarder.

Please don't misconstrude my statements. The system is screwed up both side, wether you are legal or illegal, the INA system is inhumane.
        I may not know the answer but there is something better than this.

Comment

Thanks for clarification. I agree, it's all messed up.

Comment

Corrupt politician, Sex offender Clinton, and bunch of corrupt congressman/senator are responsible for that, is not it polaris???

Comment

It's not Clinton or Bush that's the problem. It's the entire system, but there's no cure, at least I don't see one.

Comment

I could not agree anymore than all of the poster. Yes indeed!!! Corrupt system. It may not show as much as the other countries but its definitely corrupt.

None of us or any new president or congress in the future will fix this issue. The fact to the matter is boil down to power,lets take it to the lowest part...the police officers...do you see them speeding on a crowded street for no emergency reason?...its just power trip.

In my humble opinion, none of us will benefit from all this other than the opportunities that we get from the good economic world of United States. In my case, I will keep saving money and get the heck out. There are many countries out there that are as worst but atleast I can retire with the dollars that I manage to save from here.

Comment

I have a solution for immigration problem which is way more effective then the present solution.
                  Lets put the army near the boarder line for 5-10 years.
                  when the army will be covering the boders and don,t allow anyone cross the boarder, INS will deal with the backlog in the meantime and reduced to None.
                  Army will be trained to live in desert and in high cold area as well, so will not have problem facing desert.
                  Once the backlog is done lets INS catch illigals and either make them permanent OR deport them back ( as per INS LAw), and then make the strict INS Laws, Abolish the I-94 system and make the stamp in passport for entry exit system, Update the visitors information current system ,visitor/non immigrant has to inform within 10 day of change of address.( Id to be issude at the POE for Non Immgrant which alien suppose to carry al the time with him. There should a code on driving license which can reflect the status of Alien OR USC. Police and other Govet department given authority to check the status and can check any time any where. Detain the offenders and present for deportation.
                  Deportation process should not take more then 30 days.
                  every one will be fine and there will not be any problem in the future if this will be effective.

Comment

Hi Slick
                    I am not a linguist, but your grammar errors sound Asian (Of course, I may be wrong).

On the other hand, I agree, I-94 *****, the BCIS shows an "apparent overstay rate of almost 20%".
                    The real figure is much lower, so the current system is off by at least 15%.
                    Many people who never overstayed are in the "black list" due to this fact.
                    Next time they visit the USA they will be sent to secondary inspection, and kicked out unless they can prove they did not overstay.
                    Isn't this against the US constitution! To the BCIS you are guilty, unless you can prove your innocence, even if you are guilty due to their (BCIS) mistakes in record keeping.
                    Unfortunately, tourists are already voting with their feet, and heading somewhere else.

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs