Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To administrator / webmaster of this website ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To administrator / webmaster of this website ...

Hi there....

Thank you very much for this great creature ... website ... if you ever read this then can you please at least write some info about web-construction or modification what u r doing on home page... lots of people use this forum ...so that way at least they can have some idea .... What's going on??????????

We never had any real moderator at all ... we saw few times posts from ILW Moderator but ...there is no active moderator on this website and you guys need to realize that ... we need a moderator to cut some stupid posts and useless discussion ......

Plz let us know what's happening with this website ....

Thanks for ur services and cooperation ....Pasha

Hi there....

Thank you very much for this great creature ... website ... if you ever read this then can you please at least write some info about web-construction or modification what u r doing on home page... lots of people use this forum ...so that way at least they can have some idea .... What's going on??????????

We never had any real moderator at all ... we saw few times posts from ILW Moderator but ...there is no active moderator on this website and you guys need to realize that ... we need a moderator to cut some stupid posts and useless discussion ......

Plz let us know what's happening with this website ....

Thanks for ur services and cooperation ....Pasha

Comment

Another problem is people can't access the discussion throught the home page. They have to use this link:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...41&f=902603441
      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

can someone please tell me how to increase my font? I cannot see a thing,, Please excuse my typying error as i cannot s

Comment

I cant see a a thing because the font is too small. Is it something with my comp or this website use new fonts? thanks

Comment

You can open a new file under Notepad or Word and copy and paste a page at a time onto thaht OR use Netscape to bring up the board and the go to View, Text, Zoom, 250-300 percent. This is ridiculous. It is also ridiculous to have an active board and and not be notified when major "down" time is going to occur or to allow this type of problem to continue without notifying people of the approximate "correction" time. MWhoever is doing th is dsite modification STINKS! There went my Karma points!

Comment

You can open a new file under Notepad or Word and copy and paste a page at a time onto that OR use Netscape to bring up the board and then go to View, Text, Zoom, 250-300 percent. Probably you can't see these instructions. This is ridiculous. It is also ridiculous to have an active board and and not be notified when major "down" time is going to occur or to allow this type of problem to continue without notifying people of the approximate "correction" time. Whoever is doing this site modification STINKS! There went my Karma points!

Comment

I hope webmaster / administrator / moderator writes something here...

Comment

They are too busy webmaster baiting.
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Hallelujah!!!!

Comment

Hallelujah!!

I can now see the posts. The fonts were soo tiny, i couldn't see a thing, i thought i was the only one, apparently not.

Comment

Thank GOD this is fixed! I was going crazy! I emailed the webmaster today, hoping someone would fix this. WHEW!

Comment

I can't believe the webmaster thought he should have a weekend off!!!

Comment

I think it's great we had a hiatus.

It would be great if things got back to normal. Hopefully the trolls found better things to do during the down time and won't disrupt the board anymore.

Now I have a question. Are you brave enough to answer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Are you addicted to ILW?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry for the above typo, there is no edit option.

Things are still not working 100%.
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs