Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info on B-2 ( visit visa)

I am a USC. I am planning to invite my in-laws for a 3-6 month visit to US. according to US dept of state website, I should send an invitation letter to my in-laws. However, I need a bonafide reason for their visit. Any ideas?

I am a USC. I am planning to invite my in-laws for a 3-6 month visit to US. according to US dept of state website, I should send an invitation letter to my in-laws. However, I need a bonafide reason for their visit. Any ideas?

Comment

What country would they be visiting from? Many nations have a visa treaty with the U.S that permit visits for up to 180 days with no specific 'reason' (visiting you would be a legit reason). But kepp in mind that a visitors visa is for just that - visiting... Not working...

Comment

they are coming from a non-treaty country ( Pakistan) and are in their early 60's...and will not be working

Comment

Then I cannot properly give you advice as this is outside my area of experience. I would investigate this on the INS website... Others may also have advice...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation