Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Search Of A Little Guidence

I'm 28 yr old illegal immigrant.I've lived in the us for the last 12 yrs.I got in some trouble with the law when I was 18-19. Otherwise, I was an A+B student in high school,Attended 1 yr of comm.coll.I've been working(2 jobs at times) with fake papers,I've been paying taxes,not collecting any money at the end of the years.How can I become a legal resident.Can I receive financial aid to attend school meanwhile.

I'm 28 yr old illegal immigrant.I've lived in the us for the last 12 yrs.I got in some trouble with the law when I was 18-19. Otherwise, I was an A+B student in high school,Attended 1 yr of comm.coll.I've been working(2 jobs at times) with fake papers,I've been paying taxes,not collecting any money at the end of the years.How can I become a legal resident.Can I receive financial aid to attend school meanwhile.

Comment

How did you enter the US? Thats what it matters in the first place!

We were living in government apartments when I got married and my attorney who did the paperwork told us any financial aid from government or any kind of aid from them would have made me ineligible to get my green card. So we moved out...

Comment

In addition to that, you should tell the truth about your fake papers, because eventually they are going to ask about them... the security checks and stuff are so extensive after Sept 11

Comment

I entered the country legally,I had a tourist visa,and I just never left.

Comment

Are you a Christian, el eagle?

Comment

great...a visa cheat, tax cheat, document cheat and a criminal who wants a free handout...(and I cannot get off of what I cannot see nor find with a magnifying glass) why in the world do we need you?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation