Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of status on F1

Pls anyone help me i couldn't register for classes this fall after almost 3 yrs on F1 bcz of my financial situation and i have been notified that i am out of status have 30 days to leave US... by the international center. I have not done anything wrong or illegally. I will appriciate if any of u outthere can help me find a laywer on this matter. Is there any way i can become legal again?? or else i could stay here without getting deported? and go back to school as soon as i rectify my financial situation. I am thinking of applying for asylum if i can't stay in anymore. I am from SriLanka.
    If u can let me know any good immigration laywer who specializes in SriLankan asylum cases that will help me too. Desperate for ur help

Pls anyone help me i couldn't register for classes this fall after almost 3 yrs on F1 bcz of my financial situation and i have been notified that i am out of status have 30 days to leave US... by the international center. I have not done anything wrong or illegally. I will appriciate if any of u outthere can help me find a laywer on this matter. Is there any way i can become legal again?? or else i could stay here without getting deported? and go back to school as soon as i rectify my financial situation. I am thinking of applying for asylum if i can't stay in anymore. I am from SriLanka.
    If u can let me know any good immigration laywer who specializes in SriLankan asylum cases that will help me too. Desperate for ur help

Comment

hi. hey, dont be so scared. i was out of status too as a student. all you must do is apply for reinstatement to the same school. there is a special form for it, you also need to pay $140 for the application and submit evidence of whatever reason you give was the cause of the economic hardship. i did it and i was again back in F1 status. if if you need more info , send me an email.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation