Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Money Unofficially?

I'm on nonimmigrant visa without work authorization; Know any unofficial methods on making money besides mowing lawns/shoveling snow? LOL!
    Join the United States Army http://www.goarmy.com

I'm on nonimmigrant visa without work authorization; Know any unofficial methods on making money besides mowing lawns/shoveling snow? LOL!

Comment

g.a..y phone s..e...x

if you're laughing and think it's stupid -- you obviously haven't researched this way under-estimated mega million dollar industry that's still very profitable.

-= nav =-

Comment

moonie I know you were g a y...

Comment

Aw come on; Something Legal/Ethical/Moral please; I ask some of my peers and one of the responses was another illegal method also; Come on everyone... How do some of these so-called "illegals" make money when they aren't even authorized for work, got a green card, or citizenship; How the heeck do they survive and make money without official employment? How does one tap into this nonofficial income source? Hmmmmm.......

Comment

Hey johnsmith2,

The best way to get a good answer to ur question is ... ask someone who is illegal here ... and goes through that situation ....

Comment

Get a job that is paid in cash, usually in a small services business that is newly opened... chef-owned small hole-in-the-wall restaurants, painting, moving, delivery... if reluctant to give you a full-time position, ask for a part-time and do two jobs... you can save pretty neat sum that way, but your social life goes away...

Comment

learn some sort of "hands-on" skill and then go do it.

Or help me start a company that teaches illegals all across the country read/write English for $10/class. The profits would be off the roof.

-= nav =-

Comment

hmmmm Moodin.. what do u mean "hands on"

What do u think Aguila

JohnSmith

try those newspaper ads : the one that state

Read books and watch T.V. & make a million dollars. they've been running those ads for years so it must work

Comment

Know how to paint? lay bricks? work on farms or in the fields?

Comment

Someone12: Im not illagal; Im 100% Legal on NonImmigrant Visa WITHOUT Work Authorization; Why dont I go back to my home country? Becuase my home country isn't THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA or Canada for that matter; Only 2 countries I'd prefer to live in, in this world; The other White/English Speaking countries has either weird accents or are too remote from the rest of the world

Pasha Patel: Where do I find those illegal personell locally?

blueyes: How do I find such businesses? Cold calling every local business in the yellow pages?

moondin: My english is my 1st language (I dont know any other langauge) and consider myself pretty good at it; How may I "help"?

reina90: Perhaps; But where would I find such work?

Comment

Dear johnsmith2,

I don't have answer to your question ...where to find illegal ? but they are everywhere and if u socialize with people ... u might find out about someone's status .... Other than that I don't know how to find them.... Wish u all the best with ur job hunting ... Pasha

Comment

No cold calling, come on... I was trying to be helpfull, but obviously was understood differently. Look at the ads in the local newspapers; those for restaurants, construction, etc. I don't know where you live and certainly cannot go there and take you by the hand and say "here, go here and do that". This country was built on self-reliance among other things, so try to be self-reliant and ready to work hard...

Comment

Check out franchised convenience stores.
                            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Hey Moonie, can you do that phone thing from your own home?
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed