X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Pls advice.
    I am manager of the internet based company abroad, I am in 3,5 yeas ,first on M2 then on H1b visa, one of the reasons of my staying here were the study of the market for my company.
    Now, I would like to change the status from H4 to L1A and open the representation of my company in USA and become the manager of the US branch.
    How to fulfill the INS requirements "Have been employed abroad by an international company at least one year within the three years immediately prior to the date of the application for admission"
    I was never leaving US during these 3,5 years and managing my company over the internet and my associate in my country.
    What argument shall I use in my letter to INS?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic H4 to L1a

H4 to L1a

Pls advice.
    I am manager of the internet based company abroad, I am in 3,5 yeas ,first on M2 then on H1b visa, one of the reasons of my staying here were the study of the market for my company.
    Now, I would like to change the status from H4 to L1A and open the representation of my company in USA and become the manager of the US branch.
    How to fulfill the INS requirements "Have been employed abroad by an international company at least one year within the three years immediately prior to the date of the application for admission"
    I was never leaving US during these 3,5 years and managing my company over the internet and my associate in my country.
    What argument shall I use in my letter to INS?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney