Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone have link to crimes that=removal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone have link to crimes that=removal?

please post link, thank you

please post link, thank you

Comment

www.guest=deport illegal aliens=removal.com

Poof! YOU ARE OUT OF HERE! lol

Comment

www.americanpatrol.com

Comment

www.americanborderpatrol.com

Comment

is all it took for your competent border patrols to let me across.

Comment

wE WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME WINK.

Border Hawk Impresses Agent
              Use of UAV on Border Praised By Border Patrol Officer

Border Patrol vehicle can be seen in lower left side of picture.
              Naco, Arizona (ABP - 5/3/03) -- A field test of an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) brought praises from a U.S. Border Patrol Agent as he stood guard on the Mexican border Saturday. The UAV, named Border Hawk 1 by American Border Patrol, was flown along the border near the San Pedro river in a demonstration for USA Today. Asked if his comments could be reported, the agent said, "Yes, but don't use my name." As before, the test was limited in scope and no attempt was made to spot illegal aliens.

Comment

I really am not as bad as you think that I am. I understand why you fight for your laws, but please, don't judge me until you have met me. I really am legal here, I was just trying to stand behind those that felt they had no other way across. People come here for a reason, trust me, it is not to see what laws they can break, but just to see if they can make a better life for their families and loved ones. You think they really feel good about having to be here illegally? They don't, but sometimes they feel they have no other choice.

Take care my friend.

Comment

Hi Just a wink. I don't think that people who feel threatened by illegal immigrants and undocumented workers will ever truly understand the situation. I bet that most of them have never left the USA and if they have - they couldn't possibly have lived in a third world country. Most likely they have never even met anyone that admitted to them that they were illegal aliens... They thrive on media that trashes illegal immigrants... and they lack the empathy, insighfulness, willingness and/or general ability to put themselves in other people's shoes.

People like guest ("deport illegal aliens") have difficulty even understanding what an illegal immigrant is and indiscriminately apply this term to just about everyone.

Who cares if they think you are illegal or not! There is nothing we can do but maintain and profess our own beliefs and understanding, and igore ignorance that is espoused by others.

They will be judged one day by someone just as they are judging now. So stand strong in your support and know that others stand with you.... and see the humanity that is truly involved!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation