Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do if you did not get your I130, but they say it was mailed, and you already sent three letters to the immigration office in Vermont and have not gotton any response. What else can you Do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do if you did not get your I130, but they say it was mailed, and you already sent three letters to the immigration office in Vermont and have not gotton any response. What else can you Do?

I mailed my I130 in March 11,2001 and got a letter in March 2002 stating that they need more information, i sent the information in april, 2002. When i checked on the Intternet in january 2003, it said the the approval notice was mailled on July 14, 2002. I was surprissed becasue i have not recieved anything. i sent in three letter from January to Now and still have not recieved and notice or information. I have no idea what to do next, can any one please give me advice on what to do?

I mailed my I130 in March 11,2001 and got a letter in March 2002 stating that they need more information, i sent the information in april, 2002. When i checked on the Intternet in january 2003, it said the the approval notice was mailled on July 14, 2002. I was surprissed becasue i have not recieved anything. i sent in three letter from January to Now and still have not recieved and notice or information. I have no idea what to do next, can any one please give me advice on what to do?

Comment

Can't you hear that i'm crazy?????????
      How would I know?

Help me, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!

My craziness needs to be fixed faster than your immigration problem.
      Thank You, everyone>

Comment

hey david congrats with your i130 approval
        now here's the thing

if it says its been approved and the decision was mailed in you have to get up early in the morning and call VSC= Vermont Service Center (802) 527-4913 and David you have to do this early in the morning . because when you try calling them afternoon or even after 8 am . its constantly bizzy signal .. so i recomend to call them if not write to them and make sure you give them your
        receipt # EAC something something and they will further assist you .

and hey one more thing David . i also applied for my i130 in april 2001 and i got a NOA from them in may of 2001 saying that they received my i130 and they are working on it .. it will take forever to process my case .

can u tell me your case history a little bit please and if you want to ask for more help please post here and i will help you out as much as i can . i have a brother in law who is an immigration attorney .

thanks and god bless

Comment

To David:

To receive a copy of your approval letter which you did not receive, you have two options. You can file Form G-639 Freedom of Information and they will send you copy of your file which will include your approval letter. It may take 1 - 3 months to receive it.
          The other option is by filing Form I-824 Application for Action on an approved Application or Petition. With this you will have to file a fee of $140.00. This is very fast and you may get it within a couple of weeks.
          You can download both Forms from this site.
          Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed