X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    Obviously the teacher knows not the English language.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    There is much better site for Rich Nigerian Immigrants (they are not only financially rich but also rich in terms of mutual understanding .

They successfully buy Citizenship papers of any country in the world without spending any time to learn any language or pass any tests.

Please visit this wonderful Nigerian portal

Leave a comment:

• newteacher
    replied
    No, it doesn't mean "financially poor English", it means Immigrants with poor English skills Anyway, last month a student in my citizenship class shared with us an online citizenship test website. It's pretty cool - has videos, mp3, study and test online anytime, and cheap. Well, I noticed in the past 3 weeks I had less students in my class... Turned out they all registered with that website and now study at home - online. Ouch! This website is getting my students!

Leave a comment:

• Citizenship Test Lessons Online for Poor English Immigrants

No, it doesn't mean "financially poor English", it means Immigrants with poor English skills Anyway, last month a student in my citizenship class shared with us an online citizenship test website. It's pretty cool - has videos, mp3, study and test online anytime, and cheap. Well, I noticed in the past 3 weeks I had less students in my class... Turned out they all registered with that website and now study at home - online. Ouch! This website is getting my students!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney