I751 Waiver Interview Experience

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MDGuy410:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Hi MDGuy,

From reading your story, it sounds like you don't have anything to worry about.

Be sure to come back and tell us the good news, okay? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello ProudUSC,

Thank you for your words. I will definitely keep you updated on my case. I hope everything will go smooth even though I'm a little stressed out & worried. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's normal to stress. Your case sounds pretty simple. I hope it goes smooth for you and you'll soon have this all behind you!

Comment

Fu.ck you ***.hole I hope you burn in hell and rot in jail you moth.er. ****i.ing piece of s.hit. fuc.king liar....fraudster
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
        Fu.ck you ***.hole I hope you burn in hell and rot in jail you moth.er. ****i.ing piece of s.hit. fuc.king liar....fraudster </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL another racist lifeless dog barking hehehe keep on barking nobody is hearing you

Comment

sodium hypochlorite sanitizer

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs