Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I ahead of schedule for processing times?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I ahead of schedule for processing times?

I recentely married a texas resident and I am from Canada. We filed originally on Sept.15 to get my green card.
    So far I have gone for and received my work authorization in Dec. and in Feb. I went a did all of my fingerprints. The gentleman there said that he was surprised that I had to go for my fingerprints so soon after filing. Does anyone know if this is ahead of schedule or not? And does anyone happen to know how long the interview is normally after the fingerprints are taken?
    Thanks for anyone who can help me!!!!

I recentely married a texas resident and I am from Canada. We filed originally on Sept.15 to get my green card.
    So far I have gone for and received my work authorization in Dec. and in Feb. I went a did all of my fingerprints. The gentleman there said that he was surprised that I had to go for my fingerprints so soon after filing. Does anyone know if this is ahead of schedule or not? And does anyone happen to know how long the interview is normally after the fingerprints are taken?
    Thanks for anyone who can help me!!!!

Comment

I had my fingerprints taken about three months after filing and I had my interview nine months after filing. Good luck. Steve

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation