Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Alex - you need to explain your situation a bit better, but I will assume you want to cancel the petition because you no longer want to marry your fiancee (assuming you are not attempting to get a K3 for your spouse). Honestly, I don't know the procedure, but just call the hotline or email them and they will tell you; I believe you have to fill out a form.

As far as how it will affect you in the future, there is a question on the I-129F asking if you have ever filed one before, so if you ever file again they will see that you have done it before and might be a bit more skeptical when reviewing your case.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Can you guys help answering what to do about cancellation?
    Is it possible to file I-130 while I-129 is pending ? how long do i have to wait in case if i married my fiancee and wanna apply I-130 ?
    Please explain guys ?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have not been able to find any instructions in the BCIS web site. Please advise, how do I go about cancelling my petition?

At this point, I have only received a notice of receipt - no action so far.

What documentation do I submit?

What ramification(s) should I expect (in case I wish to submit another I-129F petition)?

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Cancelling I-129F petition

Cancelling I-129F petition

I have not been able to find any instructions in the BCIS web site. Please advise, how do I go about cancelling my petition?

At this point, I have only received a notice of receipt - no action so far.

What documentation do I submit?

What ramification(s) should I expect (in case I wish to submit another I-129F petition)?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation