Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long for (c)(9) EAD at the California Service Center?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Filing your 1-485 in person in SF District Office , you can get your ead on the same day. The CSC is a different story.

God bless.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well i don't know how anyone can get so lucky in SF, my I-765 in (c) (5) was in California Service Center for exactly 90 days last year and was approved, and for about a 100 days this year and was declined without any reasonable grounds. so best luck with it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    How about in Minnesota? Any idea? Thanks..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well in california, the first day you submitt your file, they take your picture and give you your work permit...this is the way in san francisco any way...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I know that the INS has 90 days to process the EAD. However, what I'm wondering, is it usually faster than this? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Shouldn't take longer than 90 days.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Help! I'm confused by the "processing times" report on this web site as well as others regarding the I-765 Employment Authorization. Can you tell me how long it is taking for this document when someone files as (c)(9), or as a spouse of a USC along with the I-485 adjustment of status paperwork. I see a bunch of other cateogries besides (c)(9), but not that one specifically.

Anyone have any experience how long the wait will be at the California Service Center?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic How long for (c)(9) EAD at the California Service Center?

How long for (c)(9) EAD at the California Service Center?

Help! I'm confused by the "processing times" report on this web site as well as others regarding the I-765 Employment Authorization. Can you tell me how long it is taking for this document when someone files as (c)(9), or as a spouse of a USC along with the I-485 adjustment of status paperwork. I see a bunch of other cateogries besides (c)(9), but not that one specifically.

Anyone have any experience how long the wait will be at the California Service Center?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney