Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIFE LEGALIZATION / LULAC APPROVED

I received my approved letter today in the mail. The long journey of 13+ years ended today. My interview was on the 25th of March, 2003 and I was told that after the security checks are completed, I would be approved. I took about a month after the interview date to get the approval. I wish all the best to all the fellow LULAC/CSS members. There is hope so don't give up. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

I received my approved letter today in the mail. The long journey of 13+ years ended today. My interview was on the 25th of March, 2003 and I was told that after the security checks are completed, I would be approved. I took about a month after the interview date to get the approval. I wish all the best to all the fellow LULAC/CSS members. There is hope so don't give up. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Comment

Oh Oscar, I really am so very happy for you. Congratulations!!!! You must be a very strong person with a lot of faith and patience to have faced the struggles of hope for such a long time. I truly admire you for this.

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful news with us; and again, Congratulations!

Wishes For Happier Days Ahead and God Bless To You and Your Loved Ones!

Comment

Oscar:
        It is such a good news. I was giving up to adjust my status through LIFE and trying to move to Canada even though I have a good job here and so on. How long is too long for INS? I guess, people who are looking for the infinity they should visit the INS office to find one where concept became reality.
        Thanks for sharing you news with us; it means a lot.
        -Rafi

Comment

Congratulations Oscar.
          Was your case complicated at all??
          What documents did you have to proof to show continued presence?
          What did they ask you at the interview?
          Please share. Now that you are approved, any word of advice for us who are still waiting?

Comment

OSCAR:

I'm sure you feel like a burden has been lifted from your shoulder. Congratulations to you.

Best Wishes.

Comment

Pavana:

I'm sure you will read the good news about OSCAR's case. You told us that your interview was scheduled for today. I'm looking forward to hear from you about your case.
              Keep in touch.

Comment

Thank you everyone. It sure feels great to have this over.

To Guest, please take a look at my posting from March 30th it has all the documents that I submitted. The only think that I would suggest is gather as much evidence as you can to prove that you were here from 82 - 88 illegally. Make sure that you know your case well. During my interview, the INS officer said that people slip and tell her that they enter the country after 82 for the first time but the application says something different. Study your application before going for the interview. I wish you all the best.

Comment

Anybody got approved lately.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs