Husband deported leaving 2 USC kids and USC wife

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that whether you are illegal or not should not be an issue if you have children...I am about to have a child with someone who is illegal(unfortunately)from mexico. He came here when he was 16 with his uncle and was ignorant about what would happen if he stayed here illegally. I believe if you don't have a criminal a record and youre a well rounded person and you have a USC child, you should have the right to live here....I think its wrong that children are parted from a parent because of our stupid government in our stupid society.

sorry, but it's just how i feel. i think the ins is stupid and not to mention our congress.

Comment

we are on this board to find solution to our problem/solve the problem and to play by the rules. Feelings don't work only Law is, No matter how stupid Law is in once eyes. Lets concentrate towords the problems we are facing and try to find solutions.
      In that way we will not waste our time and board will be Clean too.I know people can say whatever they want here but that irrelevent material hurt the other people who really seeks the help.

Comment

Oh my God -- what has happened to this woman and her husband was all due to the stupidity of the lawyer! Lawyers Are Idiots!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation