Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 question, please?

Hi , I filled out for N-400 Form for naturalization a couple of years ago and last year in may I had an interview with the INS(I was not told much at that interview) . Meanwhile about 5 months ago I was asked to do my fingerprints again and today I got a letter form INS saying that my case was sent to the supervisor.
    Is this a good news or not? I don't know how to take it ? How much longer till a final answer?
    The civic exams, I passed it long time ago(about 2 years)

Thank you all, Tudor

Hi , I filled out for N-400 Form for naturalization a couple of years ago and last year in may I had an interview with the INS(I was not told much at that interview) . Meanwhile about 5 months ago I was asked to do my fingerprints again and today I got a letter form INS saying that my case was sent to the supervisor.
    Is this a good news or not? I don't know how to take it ? How much longer till a final answer?
    The civic exams, I passed it long time ago(about 2 years)

Thank you all, Tudor

Comment

It is awful long time.Did you have any arresting issues in relation to your N-400.If you have been convicted,pled guilty,no contest to any felony,that would have an impact on your N-400. The INS has four months after the interview to make a decision on your petition,but if there are any issues,then it can be delayed.Good-luck

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation