Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Thanks, I will go to the court today and ask about legalizing my last divorce.

There is no more to this story. I first got divorced, then later got married to USC, then after that was properly recorded, filed for GC. I entered legally, was never illegal, but...

I have been told that the INS will view my 3 year wait time for adjudication as illegal and may be faced with a 10 year ban.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You have to legalized your divorce in this country. if your divorce is after your marriage second time them your marriage will be shams. and if you will take divorce again from your ex husband then, you have to marry again too. their should be more to this story. check the dates. and if everything is right then you have to go to court and talk to the divorce info desk how to legalize your divorce ther will be fees to legalized in the court which will take 2- 3 month and judge will sigh the paper.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    At the adjustment interview, I was told that the INS does not accept my prior divorce, so my current marriage in their eyes is invalid, so my husband can not file an I-130 for me and I will be denied. I have not received an official letter. What happens now. Do I get deported? I entered legally, have not even got a parking ticket, never even breathed illegally anywhere.I am trying to get a new divorce from my ex husband, and get remarried to my current husband, but that will take 6 months. I have a letter from a local state bar attorney who states that my prior divorce is legal and a letter from my last country stating that my divorce was legal there.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic What happens after verbal denial

What happens after verbal denial

At the adjustment interview, I was told that the INS does not accept my prior divorce, so my current marriage in their eyes is invalid, so my husband can not file an I-130 for me and I will be denied. I have not received an official letter. What happens now. Do I get deported? I entered legally, have not even got a parking ticket, never even breathed illegally anywhere.I am trying to get a new divorce from my ex husband, and get remarried to my current husband, but that will take 6 months. I have a letter from a local state bar attorney who states that my prior divorce is legal and a letter from my last country stating that my divorce was legal there.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney