You Are Being Controlled!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Now, what if they turned around
    Would you notice those big guns they're carrying? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honestly, hmm..., I have to imagine such scene and of course the situation.

Depending on the protrusion and of course the size (of the guns), I think I would notice. And, under the circumstances, I might even give a hint.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      Are you Agnes?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They have cute butts - don't they? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

H O R N Y Toad!!! LOLOL!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
        Are you Agnes?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

H O R N Y Toad!!! LOLOL!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You call me a toad? That's an amphibian cute little creature. What do you know about amphibians and their s ex lifes?
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Are you Agnes?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only the one on the right! Guy on the left doesn't look like he has one.

MIR, you are sounding stranger by the day. If this is about iP then you must have an extremely short memory to have forgotten the way she's behaved ever since she started coming here - the abuse and threats leveled at members, the tantrums and name-calling when anybody didn't agree with her. If we finally stood up to her it's because we're so sick of her hysterics and bull. Besides, she won't be gone. She never is. Like a bad smell, she'll keep on hanging around.
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
            Are you Agnes?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only the one on the right! Guy on the left doesn't look like he has one.

MIR, you are sounding stranger by the day. If this is about iP then you must have an extremely short memory to have forgotten the way she's behaved ever since she started coming here - the abuse and threats leveled at members, the tantrums and name-calling when anybody didn't agree with her. If we finally stood up to her it's because we're so sick of her hysterics and bull. Besides, she won't be gone. She never is. Like a bad smell, she'll keep on hanging around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aroha!!! What Did You say??? no matter. How are You??? the kids??? things??? That Husband??? LOL!!! Kidding JC. You guys are funny!! What was the Topic again???? IP??? whats an IP??? LOL!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

My mother's old boss.

I.P. Knightley

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Hmm, seems to be some interest here. It's about time. Was begninning to wonder if you women folk were still breathing or not, LOL.

Us guys, to the best of my knowledge, have made it perfectly clear we are normal, at least in that regard. Now it's your turn. Lets see what you like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're still here and breathing lol! Thank God. I didn't think those guys in the picture had nice butts, though. I guess I'm more picky - lol!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                  My mother's old boss.

I.P. Knightley

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL.

Old saying! You will have that!!!

Comment

I'm not making it up!

The company she worked for at the time was run by Ian P Knightley and Irene M Smellie.

Mum never ever took us kids to the office with her ...

Comment

Dont be a stranger!

Comment

Is there any rules against giving email address for whatever purposes on this Board? How about asking for email address?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Farkey:
                          Is there any rules against giving email address for whatever purposes on this Board? How about asking for email address? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think there are rules against it, but it's best not to give out personal information on an internet forum that can be viewed by all. You can always use the Private Messaging section of this forum if you are trying to contact someone.

Comment

PM Pictures and video always welcome!!! be yourself!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation