Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when will we get temp status lifted?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will we get temp status lifted?????

I am married to an american and applied temp status to be removed from my green card back in dec last year. we still have not recieved an answer and the extention runs out on dec 7th this year. What should I do, I sent a letter to immigration to find out the status a month ago but recieved nothing - should I be worried??? do I need to speak to a Lawyer???. We are going to england for a family vacation on dec 16th, obviously i need to sort this out, as me and my son will be illigal as of dec8th. I am really worried and don`t no what to do...

I am married to an american and applied temp status to be removed from my green card back in dec last year. we still have not recieved an answer and the extention runs out on dec 7th this year. What should I do, I sent a letter to immigration to find out the status a month ago but recieved nothing - should I be worried??? do I need to speak to a Lawyer???. We are going to england for a family vacation on dec 16th, obviously i need to sort this out, as me and my son will be illigal as of dec8th. I am really worried and don`t no what to do...

Comment

Why don't you try bringing your I-751 documents and evidences at the local INS and maybe they could stamp for validity of your extension.there is no harm in trying.Never leave US without consulting your lawyer or you are in BIG trouble.

Comment

The processing time is not unusual. It can easily take them up to 18mos to process an I-751. You WILL need to get another extension (like the one you got a year ago) and I know that they do give them out. I am not sure, but I think you just take all the appropriate papersork to you local INS office to get the extension. But I could be wrong...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation