•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHalow
    replied
    Joann,

I remember you from before; where do you live again? The reason I ask is that where you live dictates which service center you file with, which in turn will dictate what kind of processing delay you are looking at with the K1.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Which is the best, K1 or K3? I am engaged to a man from mexico. He is currently in Mexico (but should soon be returning here--i hope!) He may be able to come back on the visa that he came here to begin with, i am not sure. It is a kinda crazy situation. And if that be the case, then we will get married while on the work visa. But incase he can't, Which would be faster for him to get here, me going to mexico and marrying him there and then filing for him OR me applying for him a fiance visa and waiting???? I want to know what would be the quickest way for us to be together! I think that spouse visa has more paperwork but that doesn't matter. i just want him to be able to be in the US as fast as possible! I don't care if it takes longer for the actual papers and all. I just want to be together ASAP! And I am a citizen of US. Please help me!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic k1 or k3

k1 or k3

Which is the best, K1 or K3? I am engaged to a man from mexico. He is currently in Mexico (but should soon be returning here--i hope!) He may be able to come back on the visa that he came here to begin with, i am not sure. It is a kinda crazy situation. And if that be the case, then we will get married while on the work visa. But incase he can't, Which would be faster for him to get here, me going to mexico and marrying him there and then filing for him OR me applying for him a fiance visa and waiting???? I want to know what would be the quickest way for us to be together! I think that spouse visa has more paperwork but that doesn't matter. i just want him to be able to be in the US as fast as possible! I don't care if it takes longer for the actual papers and all. I just want to be together ASAP! And I am a citizen of US. Please help me!!!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney