X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deportion

Hi all.
    my wife and I have been together for 7 years and have been married for 3 of those years,
    right now my wife is in INS holding to be deported back to her homeland (Jamaica)
    my wife have been in the U.S. since age 13, and is now 43.
    my wife is on charges of aggravaited fellony and by immagration law is means for deportion.
    my wife has a pass record from 1988. and now on parole for a conviction in 2001 on drug charges. (again)
    after being home for over a year, she's doing good, have her own buisness. then here comes INS to picked her up.
    lawyers are saying its a done deal for her to be deported, exspecially since what happen on 9-11.
    I love my wife, we are like magnet to metal, and i can't picture us being saperated by means of deportion.(by the way i am a U.S. born citizen) don't my Goverment care about my feeling?
    have any of you ever had something like this happen and was able to keep your love one from being deported, I need help, and answers.

Hi all.
    my wife and I have been together for 7 years and have been married for 3 of those years,
    right now my wife is in INS holding to be deported back to her homeland (Jamaica)
    my wife have been in the U.S. since age 13, and is now 43.
    my wife is on charges of aggravaited fellony and by immagration law is means for deportion.
    my wife has a pass record from 1988. and now on parole for a conviction in 2001 on drug charges. (again)
    after being home for over a year, she's doing good, have her own buisness. then here comes INS to picked her up.
    lawyers are saying its a done deal for her to be deported, exspecially since what happen on 9-11.
    I love my wife, we are like magnet to metal, and i can't picture us being saperated by means of deportion.(by the way i am a U.S. born citizen) don't my Goverment care about my feeling?
    have any of you ever had something like this happen and was able to keep your love one from being deported, I need help, and answers.

Comment

it's really sad 504...
      But why don't you people go by the rules..why didn't you file for her green card since you love her and married her for 3 years ????
      yOU NEED TO CHECK WITH A LAWYER AND SEE IF IT'S NOT TO LATE TO FILE IN FRONT OF A JUDGE...
      GOOD LUCK

Comment

I think if you haven't been thru this ignorant immigration system, you shouldn't be posting things here like " deport illegal aliens" .. I am an american citizen, and I married and illegal immigrant from Mexico... we filed after about a year of being married, we only waited this long because of money issues. I just found out 2 days ago that he has been barred from the us for 10 years, unless we file for a waiver proving extreme and unusual hardship on me if he were deported, and if I had to go with him. I think this is really unfair. I would think that since I am a citizen, that I would have some rights here. I think it's sick. Immigration asks for thousands of dollars and then denies me the right to live in my country with my husband. I'm not sure what to do now besides come up with another $1200 to pay lawyer and more immigration fees to try and get a waiver approved... to top it off.. could take them 2 years.. then they could say.. oh I'm sorry, not good enough...

Comment

Any helpful suggestions? Please!

Comment

For a substance abuse (or is it trafficking? which would be worse!), AND repeat offense, indeed the venues are pretty much closing in.

The only remedy I'd see, would be an executive clemency from the governour of the state in which the crime was committed or from the U.S. president himself.

Depending on the state you reside and where the crime[s] took place, this may be an impossible tasks! These are the laws we U.S. citizens choose (if we voted!). Good luck!

Comment

to "guest" and "Rubia tinctorum" who are the same person. I finally found out where your "hate" comes from.

http://badblock.com/public_uploads/un.mpeg

Comment

That looks like that could hurt, LOL. Good one "now we know."

Comment

Since your wife is here for about 30 years and must be paying taxes also. If you have some kids with her, it will also help you. She could file a waiver or Cancellation of Deportation and AOS application can also be filed before the Immigration Judge.
                  In addition to that as Advise has suggested you can go for Administrative Clemency. You should contact your local representives and seek their help in this matter.
                  Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed