Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustment of status

Based on marriage adjustment of status maybe slow.Adjustment of atatus based immigration petition will takes about 1 to 2 years processing at the time you filed.Overstayed can adjust status based on marriage but it depends how you entered in USA.

Based on marriage adjustment of status maybe slow.Adjustment of atatus based immigration petition will takes about 1 to 2 years processing at the time you filed.Overstayed can adjust status based on marriage but it depends how you entered in USA.

Comment

How about thru employment, how long is the waiting time? I filed thru INS 11-2-1 and was approved 2-28-2. Had my fingerprint 4-6-2 and havent heard from BCIS since.
      Need info please, anybody. Thanks.

Comment

Adjustment of status based on employment usually takes about 8-12 months processing from the date you have filed sometimes as long as 1 year. Afterthat INS/BCIS will imform you for the fingerprint and it will takes 8-10 months. It depends in the service center where you have filed. Examples in TSC will take about 18-22 months but the CSC will takes 18-25 months from the date you have filed.

Comment

Thanks Cindy_143 for the info.

I just got reply fr BCIS 2 days ago and inform me that my fingerprint was received 4-10-2 at Vermont SErvice Center for review. Do you have any idea the processing time frame at that location and what will be the next step?

Comment

Usually, once the fingerprints are processed, you can expect to receive an interview notice in about four months.

Comment

used to be only marriage-based adjustments are called for interviews. Are employment-based adjustements being called as well ?

Comment

YEs

Comment

things have really changed ...

Comment

congratulation!
                    Your fingerprints are on the processed. Usually take about 5-8 months processing. They should be informed you for your fingerprints interview and after interview you should be wait for your green card.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation