Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help my husband might be deported!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help my husband might be deported!!!!!

I am a U.S. Citizen born in Brownsville, Texas. We were just told that his application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident alien has been denied because on April 1, 2001 he entered the U.S. without legal documents and was then subject to an expedited removal. For this reason my husband was released on his own recognizance. We have a hearing on October 15 where the judge will determine if we can stay in the U.S. As a U.S. citizen I don't think that it is fair that I have to leave my country but that is how the law works. What can we do so that my husband will not get deported???Thank you so much for your valuable time and kind attention.

I am a U.S. Citizen born in Brownsville, Texas. We were just told that his application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident alien has been denied because on April 1, 2001 he entered the U.S. without legal documents and was then subject to an expedited removal. For this reason my husband was released on his own recognizance. We have a hearing on October 15 where the judge will determine if we can stay in the U.S. As a U.S. citizen I don't think that it is fair that I have to leave my country but that is how the law works. What can we do so that my husband will not get deported???Thank you so much for your valuable time and kind attention.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation