• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    guest, s/he is already in the U.S. ...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    stay in your country and do come to the US. Hope you have bad luck with INS just like everybody else.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    9 months is unusually long time period for an H-1B petition. Just a thought...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My sponor filed the pettion and is waiting for answer already 9 months.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You did not answer my question.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes it is in INS already 9 months, we have answered for RFI and other requests transfered to sponsor across congressman office,they always want something new.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What you mean by your H1B is already in INS.please clearify. Did u applied for H1B or You are apply for I-140.
    Did INS issue RFI in your case and you are responsible to reply? what is the situation here?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My H1B petition is already 9 months in INS center, after 6 months my sponsor has contacted his congressman office and they took over the case.
    From this time they ask always the new documents which we send them, now when they have all they need they ask to fax all documents again.

What shall I do?
    Continue the chatting INS-Congressman or withdrawal and refile with the help of immigration lawyer?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic help,pls

help,pls

My H1B petition is already 9 months in INS center, after 6 months my sponsor has contacted his congressman office and they took over the case.
    From this time they ask always the new documents which we send them, now when they have all they need they ask to fax all documents again.

What shall I do?
    Continue the chatting INS-Congressman or withdrawal and refile with the help of immigration lawyer?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney