Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help,pls

My H1B petition is already 9 months in INS center, after 6 months my sponsor has contacted his congressman office and they took over the case.
    From this time they ask always the new documents which we send them, now when they have all they need they ask to fax all documents again.

What shall I do?
    Continue the chatting INS-Congressman or withdrawal and refile with the help of immigration lawyer?

My H1B petition is already 9 months in INS center, after 6 months my sponsor has contacted his congressman office and they took over the case.
    From this time they ask always the new documents which we send them, now when they have all they need they ask to fax all documents again.

What shall I do?
    Continue the chatting INS-Congressman or withdrawal and refile with the help of immigration lawyer?

Comment

What you mean by your H1B is already in INS.please clearify. Did u applied for H1B or You are apply for I-140.
      Did INS issue RFI in your case and you are responsible to reply? what is the situation here?

Comment

Yes it is in INS already 9 months, we have answered for RFI and other requests transfered to sponsor across congressman office,they always want something new.

Comment

You did not answer my question.

Comment

My sponor filed the pettion and is waiting for answer already 9 months.

Comment

9 months is unusually long time period for an H-1B petition. Just a thought...

Comment

stay in your country and do come to the US. Hope you have bad luck with INS just like everybody else.

Comment

guest, s/he is already in the U.S. ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs