X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERSONQ
    replied
    Depends on the characteristic or your case, if you filed join you or your spouse can withdrawn the application.

make sure you contact UCIS and get the correct information before you do it.

http://i751.wordpress.com/tag/english/

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    SAB34

Like I said before. Once a petition HAS BEEN APPROVED by BCIS, it cannot be withdrawn unless the signatures were obtained by force or fraud. You can request by writing until you are blue in the face, but they will not necessarily honor the request. This is very relevant to approved I-485. If the petitions are pending, then its not a problem.. they can be cancelled. If someone at BCIS told u this, then u got someone who did not know what they were talking about. then again what else is new

Leave a comment:

• sab34
    replied
    4now Paddy is correct you can get petition cancelled. You have file the petition and now you have changed your mind.
    Need to write to BCIS.

What happen to the Petition if a beneficery died.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Im pretty sure this is not true Paddy, according to BCIS. Once a petition has been APPROVED, you cannot cancel or withdraw the petition unless fraud is involved. At that point Bcis will "look" into it. If they determine that fraud has been an issue, they will decide if you are off the hook or nor or if you may withdraw. The alien can always get another sponser. this may get u off the hook

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Swissnut and Bird, I am pretty sure that any petition can be withdrawn or cancelled......I think all you have to do is contact the BCIS and tell them that the circumstances have changed and you no longer want to sponsor the immigrant........then the BCIS takes over

Leave a comment:

• swissnut
    replied
    Can an I751 be withdrawn and for what reason and by whom?

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Hi Bird.. do you mean withdrawal of I-130 and I-485 and sponsership withdrawals? If so, it depends on if they have been approved or if they are pending. It was my understanding from BCIS that if they had been approved already, that they cannot be withdrawn. And of course if they are withdrawn, this would make a person eligible for deportation

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    P.S. Thank You, and I appreciate any opinion.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Petition Withdrawl

Petition Withdrawl

Please...once a Petition Withdrawl is signed, Can it be appealed with an attorney, to remove it, or make it no good?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney