Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa entry, now pregnant to USC

I entered the US on a waiver visa 3 times now, only briefly leaving the country to satisfy the 90 day requirement. Within the first few days of my first visit I met the man of my dreams and we were intending to find a legal way to be together in the USA however now I find out I am pregnant with his child. I am still in the US and my 90 days are up in 2 months time. I do not want to go back to my home country and have his child alone. I am not able to legally marry him as I am still legally married (but separated for 3 years) in my home country. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS to be able to stay in the US and have my child with its father there so we can all be a family ?

You don't have a lot of options if you cannot marry. You should look into dissolving the marriage in your country and then marry here. Also, eventually you will be turned away at the border for making so many entries under the VWP. Repeated entries can deem you an intending immigrant.

Contact me at info@myronmorales.com for more info.

Comment

if you have the money, you might be able to look into a student visa or if you are extremely highly educated in an area that doesn't have enough workers, there is a small chance that you might be able to get a work visa, but marriage or student visa are your best chances.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation