No announcement yet.

Tourist Visa entry, now pregnant to USC

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tourist Visa entry, now pregnant to USC

    I entered the US on a waiver visa 3 times now, only briefly leaving the country to satisfy the 90 day requirement. Within the first few days of my first visit I met the man of my dreams and we were intending to find a legal way to be together in the USA however now I find out I am pregnant with his child. I am still in the US and my 90 days are up in 2 months time. I do not want to go back to my home country and have his child alone. I am not able to legally marry him as I am still legally married (but separated for 3 years) in my home country. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS to be able to stay in the US and have my child with its father there so we can all be a family ?

  • #2
    You don't have a lot of options if you cannot marry. You should look into dissolving the marriage in your country and then marry here. Also, eventually you will be turned away at the border for making so many entries under the VWP. Repeated entries can deem you an intending immigrant.

    Contact me at for more info.


    • #3
      if you have the money, you might be able to look into a student visa or if you are extremely highly educated in an area that doesn't have enough workers, there is a small chance that you might be able to get a work visa, but marriage or student visa are your best chances.


      Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

      Home Page

      Immigration Daily


      Processing times

      Immigration forms

      Discussion board



      Twitter feed

      Immigrant Nation


      CLE Workshops

      Immigration books

      Advertise on ILW



      About ILW.COM

      Connect to us



      Immigration Daily