Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's write an immigration story....one word at the time...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    All i remember is it was really dark and wet, then alot of light and people poking me with needles and stuff. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and you remember that...typical MIR! You guys messed up my thread. I meant for everyone to contribute one word at the time to make it a story. Now it's all messed up.

OK, I'll forgive you.

I was thinking. My son's birthday was yesterday. He is 19 now and a fine lad. He wants to join the US Air Force.

We had dinner yesterday, sat and talked. I told him my side of the story and asked him to wait until the government accepts me. I would not want my son to serve the country that deported his mother.

He agreed!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    All i remember is it was really dark and wet, then alot of light and people poking me with needles and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    for my family was a long time ago. 1780- something for my mom's side. From England, received a land grant in North Carolina.
    I think my dad's side came in illegally across the Canadian border and landed in Maine.

Not one word, but who's next?

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    Immigration

Leave a comment:

• Let's write an immigration story....one word at the time...

Immigration
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation